Monday, February 4, 2008

I AM SO PISSED.

yes, with the person who picked up my wallet.

* cos i don't know if the person who delivered my wallet back to my house is the same who picked up he wallet or not.

So i was happily walking downthe road at blk 1, near my house, and i crossed the road. The i saw the bus coming, and was about to make a dash for it. And hey presto! my wallet's gone!
Startng to panic, i searched and searched for that black little thing that's been with me fo 2 months only... and it was all in vain. Desparate, i decided to go home 1st.

So, at home, and i told my parents, blah blahb blah, canceled my POSB ATM card, made a police report of the lost ezlink... (found out that the police database has the address of my grandparent's former house [ 10 YEARS AGO] as mine... wow) and then got ready for piano lesson...

And so on the way to lesson, my grandma called and said a person came to return my wallet (thanks to the appointment cardS that has my address all printed on them). And was so damn glad...

N got home, which is now. and took a good look at my wallet. OMFG! it was raped! Apparently, ppl's hands tend to get attracted to money, AND invisible money. somehow, they'll sniff it out.

yes, i admit i've got a $50 note in my wallet. hidden.

and also, they like to ransack the whole wallet. Leaving OBVIOUS signs that my wallet has been raped. All the cards i took weeks to put properly are put in bunches at different compartments... and obviously the $$$'s all gone. _(&*@(^&^)_

And now my downstairs neighbour decides to smoke and harm my health.

Ok, it's not tat i am ungrateful the person didn't just take my wallet away forever ( considering t's like MYUK and NEW). But, come on, show some PRIVACY... and respect ?! Not that i expect the money would still be there, but really, going through the whole wallet and NOT putting the cards back to the original places? or at least somehow put it nicely instead of in bunches eveywhere...
Really one of a kind.

The most important thing is that i 've got my wallet back, and is really happy and grateul, but it really pissed me off as well. As the say goes, " if it happens once, it will never happen a second time, but if it happens a second time, there will be a third"

Don't worry, there won't be a second time!

No comments: