Sunday, March 29, 2009

Heaves

*quits doing ( oops i mean TRYING) math WS AD.1*
so irritating.

And then i finally did it. Not exactly in the originally planned outline, but somehow, it just happened. *feels proud that i did*
then reflecting back, i realized that i don't know what to say to her if we really did what leaf suggested. HM.... sigh *zi zao ma fan*

only thing i feel evil about is that whenever i remember leaf saying that i am/ have a tendency to be emotional, i start laughing. o.O haha... yea sure.

then thinking even more, it feels like we are using you to get what we want. Abit evil? I'd say scheming. Can't help it. I'm like that. Well, at least my mum has been telling me that since i was young. Only i don't do it to perfection- does that mean i still have a conscience then, when i start plotting? 

And then i know i am quite spot on when analyzing a person.  Just don't make me do it. When i do, people may just start hating you. It's quite true, it's been proven before.

Then again, its true. People see me and say i am emotional. Well, at least i know i am on the right way. Truth is far from there... emotion is the last of me. Anyone who had seen my previous blog would have known.

No comments: