Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Youth Day!

Youth Day saw me walking down the sodden path alone, along Bugis...

Haha, no, actually my plan for today is to stay at home and finish up my homework o.O basically just HMP research paper on Verdi and his Operas... yea, i know, such a stupid me who chose a topic that is not that easy to do. Went to Bugis library to find more stuff on Verdi. Well, no, actually it is for me to get more citations which would look nice on my bibliography page. Cos the books I photocopied pages of and borrowed were not of much use. Well, mum dropped me off, n went to hospital, giving me around 1 hour to finish my data collecting, which I did in slightly less than an hour.
So i decided to go walk around Bugis. Went into the iluma, and that was quite interesting.. Realised some interesting things. From saturday's shopping spree and today's iluma, i realised that the new shopping malls in s'pore are rather greyscale and they really focus on exterior design. And small intricate shops as the main shops, with restaurants all high up in the sky, haha. Well, at least, i bought a few presents there, and went to OG to buy the pair of shoes I saw ytd which i wanted (: Okay, so it's hello kitty flats, but hey, it looks nice (: A little treat for my lonely youth day, haha... In the end, I had to go home myself cos if i didn't, i won't be able to finish my hmp paper... while walking, rain poured -.- thanks mann...

Was on the train when i saw this poster along the tunnel at city hall...
 i think it should be readable, yea that's me with my new bag which mum bought a few days ago for me, and a black skirt. Holding an OG bag with shoes inside. Anyway, just so incase it is unreadable, the whole thing goes lke this:

The composer Johannes Brahms  was an avid collector of toy soldiers. He played with them until even well in his thirties!

That was an advertisement for SSO's 30th anniversary, but main point is, BRAHMS! <3>
oops haha! well, now i have ALMOST finished hmp paper (: shall go finish it up

No comments: