Friday, December 11, 2009

I WONDER....

The craziness of a piece.... obviously my wonderings will go to waste. I am wondering if it is possible to borrow a real bianzhong. 编钟。
Obviously impossible SINCE the only 2-3 orchestras who own a set- or at least part of a set in Singapore will never lend their instruments.
Not to talk about that bulk of an instrument.
It costs a fortune WHICH other than those 2-3 orchestras, probably no other orchestras can afford to get them.

Watch crazy people do crazy things. But sometimes, 心有余而力不足. THAT is the sad reality of life.

I wish I am touring in Europe now.

Oh yea. Sorry guys for having to wait for my KYUSHU photo album on fb.. i tried to upload the pictures today.. but i tried 3 TIMES and everytime there's always a reason it couldn't finish uploading. SO hehe.. i'll try again tmr.

A crazy idea just passed my head. BUT if I were that person i will not part with my money so easily for no benefit.

When am i going to make my new pair of spectacles?! W)#U)($R#$%*!@)(&!^_^&#!

Going into randomness now... pffffft.

Shall I go or not?

No comments: