Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blast!

Today's JTS was quite cool! love the hilarious seniors (:
Hope all the food were gone!

i realised i should post now as the post before this is a little bit dirty for the eyes.... SIGH......... tons of work to do and econs lecture test tmr... DIES.

I think i still haven't crossed my heart barrier. Going will still be a drag as long as I don't cross that barrier- a wall more likely... It's really not you. It's about me now. And when a heart barrier gets built, it is really really hard for me to blast it down... since heart barriers are so rare. And now there are 2. How cool -.- the last one that ended took at least 2 years. Wonder how long this will be.

I don't think u even know that I am avoiding you...................................SIGH someone save me?

No comments: