Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a beautiful Thursday

I really can't stand it when people get credits for what they didn't do.
I really can't stand it when people don't do things perfectly right when there's instructions given.
I really can't stand it when people are just SO kiasu, they must know everything.
I really can't stand it when people think they're so clever, but actually do not know how to do anything.
I really can't stand it when people bothers about the wrong things, and ignores the things they are supposed to bother. KAYPOH
I really can't stand it when people think their music talent is so strong, but actually they are not good.

Sorry, today's the most pissifying day every in this year. *SIGHS* It's only the start of the year! And things are so _____ it can make me pissed already. And drain all the energy out of me. Marvelous. I wonder how i'd survive the whole of this year.
Plus the piling amount of politics, troubles and homework.
To the heck with homework now.
Welfare comes 1st.

Mixed emotions... troubled, guilty, sad, tired, pissed, happy..?! *pulls hair*

No comments: