Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I for once am lost for a title

dont know... titles are supposed to have some relation with the contents of a post? but not all blogs are like that though...
gives interest in reading... that is, to me.

AHHH, it's all about me now (: no more caring for people and their pesky thoughts. Muahahahahahaha okay oops ><>

Been to many blogs and read all the writers' feelings of SYF... strangely, they don't affect me at all. Weird- it comes to my consensus that i do not feel scared or freaked out anymore. Perhaps because i finally feel satisfied? Yes, i feel quite delighted, but the elation doesn't reside in me. I mean the elation for being part of nyco, for going through really productive and good practices... And the stress i feel is quite minimal. For the past few weeks, i keep stressing about how nyco may not make it, how some ppl are so insensitive to music, how we cannot help guzheng properly etc etc etc, and problems just pile up higher and higher with school work as well. And now, 1 more week to SYF, and i had stopped caring about school work. So 1 part of stress is gone. I managed to convince myself that gz is alright, no matter what they get, because in my heart, i feel we have given our best to them. So that is another 1/3 of stress down. So the only stress left is nyco, though really little now. The only stress i get is the little solo partS that i play, with nowadays getting a higher percentage of hitting a wrong note. 
That in itself is very stressful already. Just one note can differ a school from getting G or GWH. scary uh...

anyway, it's really time to relax and enjoy... before all will be gone in a week.

No comments: