Friday, April 3, 2009

lousy day

HEAVES A BIG SIGH.....

in a few more minutes, the bad luck will go away. today's been a suey day. Very suey.

Woke up in the morning with a chair chop-slamming my foot-like bone area -.- Oww). 
Then went to school, and was cutting my skin when my friend pushed and then the nail clipper went in a taaaad too much. So cool. 
Then during lunch, somebody has to Bumsening piss me off?! "Embarrass" me in front of everyone some more. Thanks a bunch. 
Then my IH assignment has to get like  an asshole mark -.- just because I didn't conclude, my marks cannot proceed on. Bullocks*. 
Then as dazu starts, my pulse got all wrong- partly because of me i know n partly because of Ssabollec. And leaf was upset by that. 
During break time, in a fit to save the cello, (cos i was walking around there when eva pushed back (into me) and i almost fell on the cello) I turned away in mid- air and landed with my left hand supporting my whole body. It made my old injury come back again (yes, sadly) and i couldn't hold the qinzhu properly. 
After dazu was move the marimba time, and guess what. Some people just like creating blockage for others by using "higher authorities". Wow, amazing.

However, out of these suey things that happened, good things happened too! 
In subsequent pracs, leaf said i played excellently for that part in the piece.
MOE CO CAMP audition results were out and i got in! yay with cass (:
The marimba got to ge safely.

Every time half past a suey day, I will feel like breaking down. But I always tell myself to stay as optimistic as possible cos it will pass soon. Like now. I am officially off bad luck. So I just kept thinking positive! (works okay... for someone out there, if you read this part). Cos no matter what, you know today is suey day, what you do that is wrong is not entirely your fault (so to say), and tomorrow will definitely be a better day (:

Live life lively.
_______________________________________________________________
Oh yea... and relating to the previous post abt relying on me to survive, i totally must stick to that statement after tonight's GE.... Problem doesn't lie in me pampering everyone too much. Problem lies in that everyone really depend on me to rmb/take note of details and things. 

EHH... TAKE ME FOR GRANTED ARH.... wait till one day when i cannot make it... see how you all die...*evil laughters*
_______________________________________________________________
Seriously, I think words of encouragement really make people's day. Like how today when I was feeling suey and i played wrongly, I felt really down n freaked out n such. But with that sentence of praise from leaf, I was immediately "lifted"! Felt full of hope again! 

And also that sudden sentence of praise from pervert. Makes me feel good, but only shows how unfocused my section is o.o Am I like all your maid/mother? pfffffft. But i will still continue to do my part! cos if I don't, everyone will really die. maybe more subtle now, so that you all can become a little more "independent" yea.
_______________________________________________________________
Will we ever have the talk you promised? Wonder how to start...



SIGH... tmr's syf rehearsal! gosh, hope it goes well! *yawns*

No comments: