Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a new world

Yepp! And tomorrow is a new day for a not so new person!
Tmr is the start of my JC life... which according to many people, it's gonna suck much and rock little.. WHICH makes the rocking part all the more enjoyable (:

There are only a few things on my mind now...
1) I have no expectations
2) Sheesh i have to take chinese this year...
3) I hope all will be well

Went to the petrol station today and the cashier gave me 3 packs of ang paos... like I need any at all..... pffft, here's one new year gone to waste! At least I will get to play mahjong the whole of valentine's day! The only thing to look forward to this CNY... AND at least I can perform (:

Tmr's VCH site recce... hope all goes well.

*looks at a bug walk past my computer screen*
whatever...

Okay i am bored. nights!

No comments: