Tuesday, January 19, 2010

There is hope!

And all went well during VCH site recce! Everything was settled in sliiiiightly more than an hour... (:

Looking forward to tmr... Seoul Garden with 6c '05! Hehe... hope we will K.I.T. for many more years to come!

Pffffft... and tmr i am going to tune a future-student-to-be's yangqin for a mere $40... Speaking of which, my own yangqin is in so terribly in tune :P Oh speaking of irony......... but seriuosly, if i don't take students, there's no point in tuning my own yq SINCE i don't really care. It's not in public, who cares! haha (AND THEN i'll regret it later when i need it for public uses in months to come -.- But right now, i don't give any hoots~)

I have just found more ways of DE-stressing!
- REREAD your blog! It works well for me... at least because most of my blog posts are quite meaningful~
- Bitch. Yes seriously. Let out your frustrations to someone whom you can trust.
- Go shopping! Find people you like to hang out with! Preferably very close ones or just one... and do the "Bitch." as well
- PLAY MAHJONG!! yep! this is my favourite! (:

Pah! My mum just boughtParrot botanicals brand bar soap to use as cupboard fragrance. Yes, she loves that smell. But it smells like soap!! pffffffft!

Me ish hungrysh... shall goesh and get shome light food (:

No comments: