Monday, September 26, 2011

Love is in the air

I officially pronounce my love for Japanese anime characters. Seriously, they are like the best looking guys every in the whole world.

Kudos to Hayao Miyazaki for creating a few wonderful characters. Recently i've been rewatching Miyazaki's films, namely Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. AND the best thing is that they have all revived my love for Ashitaka, Howl and Haku. <3<3<3 Let me now in brief detail describe which parts in the shows are the best.
Of course with the guys around :D

Princess Mononoke:
I. AM. SO. IN. AWE. PERIOD. Really, the part where Ashitaka got shot but he still continued to carry Mononoke to the safety of her wolf mummy… But the sweetest part is when he was just lying there, hurt and unconscious on a small plot of land waiting for the deer god to heal and revive him. He was so cute there! Like lying around, just resting… gagagaga

Howl's Moving Castle:
There is nothing much I can say. I practically love every single moment Howl was around. No wait. I LOVE THE WHOLE MOVIE! HOWL…. HOWL!!! *howls* HOWL!!! *screams* haha okay… Yup, I remember the very first time i watched this film, I fell in love with him immediately cos he really is sooo cute! Had like this major crush on him since then. Never stopped liking him.
But if there really is a need for a favourite part, then I guess it's the last scene where he wears pink with white pants standing beside Sophie who was wearing a very pretty yellow dress at the starboard of their flying castle, KISSING EACH OTHER (: SOOO cute, and that charisma radiating out from him… Really… but I really love every single scene with him. It's SO hard to choose!!

Spirited Away:
Yet again, I practically love every single moment Haku (Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi aka God of the swift amber river) appeared. Liked him since the first time I watched this show. He's the cute dragon boy that helps Chihiro save her and her parents from being devoured by the spirits and gods. My favourite part was when Chihiro, riding on Haku in dragon form, remembers that Haku saved her from drowning when she was younger. She then told Haku his real name, and then he remembers it all, then his dragon form dissipated, showing his human form, and both of them fell (like free fall) and they held each others' hand, and they embrace… and they embrace.. and they embrace… and- anyway, and Chihiro starts crying, saying how grateful she is, and they embrace…… :D HAKU! such a dear!

Miyazaki is A GENIUS! Seriously, if it isn't for him, I'd never have known this three fabulous characters, and Joe Hisaishi would never have composed such beautiful music. AND YES, i officially announce too, that Hisaishi is now my most favourite composer. Below are some of his pieces that makes me cry easier than Brahms:
- Legend of Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke
- Merry go round of life from Howl's Moving Castle
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky from the same title as the piece
From spirited away,
- Dragon boy
- One Summer's Day
- Waltz of Chihiro
- Always with me

YUP. kudos to hisaishi too, for his works are just simply marvelous. Can't believe the first time i watched these films, i never took notice of the pieces!! Still, at least now I know, better than not knowing.

If only they could make mini series out of Howl's little family aka Howl, Sophie, Calcifer, Markl, Witch of the Waste and Heen, like the little things that happen every day, little arguments and such, like the tantrums of Howl or the days when Calcifer gets sick or even a date for sophie and howl… etc etc AND, of course, Haku and Chihiro… like how will they meet? In the human world or spirit world? What little things happen during their daily life? Can human and spirit be together? SOOO CUTE!! just thinking about them… but i really want haku and chihiro to be together… … … just like howl and sophie, where they live happily ever after :D

SIGH, now on to my dreams of howl and haku

No comments: