Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Do you care for me?

Whew

a long time had elapsed since i last posted. perhaps thats all for the best. I don't know what to blog about anyway... not to mention that i do have a wordpress n a few more blog links...

yea, its smack in the middle of the night, and i m chiong-ing trigo, at the same time reading ppl's blogs. n sms-ing. SUPER UNHEALTHY. what can I do anyway... welcome to my life.

had NYCO prac today, was lin lao's dazu... SHA DI ER n MENG ZHI BALI~ both are super nice, but i happen to be on the weird side of it.
plays weird instruments for both pieces, and apparently, my juniors (frm other section) thinks they're damn COOL- sure.
They won't say that if they're the ones playing a shou gu till their hands get damn red n pain or slapping paigus with conga sticks cos congas are non-existence in CO. sure.

i know, must be wondering why the psot title...

Do you care for me?

Not directing at anyone. Seriously. I have the impression that if a sentence is directed to someone, everyone who reads it will think it's them. It must be true. Or it's just me. So don't think I am directing it to anyone.

*wow... my mum just spelt chaos with a K* grins... silly old mum <3

ok, so the hustle and bustle of holidays are over. GOOD
UK trip was cool. what could I say about it. Seriously, if u r planning to see me blog abt UK trip, then u can sit in front of the comp for a few thousand more years. it'll appear soon enough.
MOE CO CAMP was quite fun. *still have the songs stuck in my head!!!* Loved the last day the most.

i have so given up on maths now. NO MORE TRIGO.

...
...
...
...

just thinking of some things...
...
...
...
...

have you ever had a sense of elation yet sorrow at the same time?
that you are happy to see a person happy, even if it makes you sad?
and you always want to keep that person in sight for as long as you can?
to hold the moment of being together longer so that you can enjoy it more?
that is love, my dear, love.

No comments: