Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You said that last night.

Oh man, i m seriously not doing this again?! at almost 1 am in the morning, and blogging when i m supposed to be slping.
shucks... tchr wants to listen to my solo tmr.. *DIES*

hm, i wonder why nowadays when i am alone, i tend to think of things i constantly remind myself not to. Then i'll start emo-ing in my heart, but show nothing at all on the outside. WEIRD. wendy, get a grip on yourself.

hey dude! (yes, directed at someone, despite the last post -.-) i'm still on abt being a child psychologist aft.. 7mths ok... n u were saying the thought'll die out soon. Though now its not psychologist i want. its PSYCHIARTRIST.
yepp, psychologist who prescribes medicine.





i feel this way everytime i think of you... why?
it's so different from the rest, despite myself saying over and over again that it is impossible...
get out of my life! to save the both of us...
before its too late for me...

No comments: