Friday, December 26, 2008

another round up

Yea, this is the round up of the other side. The emotional side of my life this year. And trust that i will not round up my academic life. *spits*

So it was a new thing altogether for me, that i've finally stepped into the unknown year, and that i'm leaving all the past wounds behind me forever. Or at least I thught so.
I was so full of anticipation! (which is part of what compelled me to create a blog again) Yes i deleted my previous ones.
I can't say i'm faced with disappointment or that i'm entire happy with my "new life". It was rather joyful, and for a while. i was really happy.

When there is too much of one side, there must always be a factor that would make the balance right again, or where is the climate in life eh? So things happened.

Well, it was not too bad at first, concert stress, block test stress, post concert depression etc etc etc. I could well handle them.
Things were not too bad, until it past the 1st half of the year, when the year is going into september. Things happened that could rip hearts apart, sending them to infernal hell, that can test the morals of people, that can show the true colours of friends, that can make one learn how to stand strong and fend for themselves.
So my emotion life had a great downfall, as I landed in the middle unknowingly, having the means to help, at the same time having the information to cause grief. And i gave grief. But things patched up slowly, allowing me to help her stand up again.
Not that I can say things fully patched up. What is done cannot be undone. Where the wound is healing, there'd always be a scar left to remind those of the memories. People can forgive, but not forget. Forgiving doesn't mean everything was over. The emotions are still there, lingering ever slightly longer.
Things had to get worse when the antagonizer refuse to see or for benifit of doubt, cannot see properly, continuing his/her slow and hurtful doings.
it's kind of all over now, i guess, physically i mean. But definietly not emotionally.

Then there's stress again as the NAC comeptition came, atthe same time adrenaline and a sense of joy, and finally a sense of belonging.

Not much I guess, but after this year, i'm quite sure i'm more emotionally bonded to a few people and a few groups. Don't know what i'd do without them.

No comments: