Saturday, December 6, 2008

sigh

And i didn't exactly know how to react, only that i am really happy when the results were announced.

No 5, TPYWCCCOE (yea, long, so the acronym)!
No 3, YQP
No 2, (my chinese name)

HAHA yes, i'm quite happy, but then after the happiness died down, i got rlly stressed up and vexed. Now i have even more to trouble with even lesser time.
Great.
I am NOT a super woman, pls, NO.
But i tell myself I can pull through till the end. I will!!

Thanks everyone who smsed me gd luck before the competition, and thanks ppl who smsed me congrats after the results.

one week passed, finding me busy scuttling all about, and still running errands for people. While attempting to manage my time properly so i get to practice everything productively. i hope i won't fall sick!

wish me luck!

No comments: