Saturday, May 16, 2009

Personal statement

Just finished writing my personal statement, and i came to read my blog. Wow, and many things coincide. Especially so for being a child psychologist and being optimistic (:

realised that I am not a bad person after all. used to think I am not a very good person, with all that funny problems and such and sometimes not being able to solve all of them. BUT, as the saying goes, _________________________ i dont really know what saying :P wahahaha. Anyway, I thought back to my life changing 4 years, and realised that I have really grown alot. Within these 4 years, i have developed my own character and style, primarily based on the education i received from my mum. THANKS MUMMY!!! <3<3<3

Okay, gotta try to finish one more work before I decide to slack away (though i did most of it by sleeping away the hours already.)

Oh but before that, i want to thank everyone who one way or the other changed my life. (check out more of it in my other blog- will be tributing in that blog soon! whahahahahahaha XD)

No comments: