Friday, May 1, 2009

Today is

saturday.

Ah hahahahahahahahahaha -.- lameshit

And so CO@SG is a bit hit website now for CO fans. And then i find myself deviating to that web when i know clearly i have to study for tests -.-
Then again, what can i do man, when people are suffering from post syf depression? :S
Strangely, i don't feel any more bonded with NYCO than i already am before syf. And then people wonder why that is so. I have no idea. Perhaps because i know so many inside outs (like doing stuff others are supposed to do), it seems just funny to feel more bonded? Or perhaps it's because the people i bond with in nyco, i have already 100%, and the others are not so? Or maybe it's because syf doesn't mean as much as some other events to me? Or is it the prospect of the future after syf that makes me so? Hm...

But still, from the depths of my heart, i really love NYCO for the people.

Dang it -.- nothing i do allows me to see my tagboard o.O sucks

No comments: