Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I laugh

Being a WCV host is awsome (:
1. You get to see hotties walking around
2. You get to take pictures with them
3. You get to hug (or they hug you) them while taking pictures
4. You get to talk and interact with them (:
5. You get to SKIP SCHOOL like anytime you want.... which i don't because I am a nice girl :P

Yay! so much fun! I take back my words of the past about not wanting to be involved! HAHA Ethan must be smiling so widely now....
____________________________________________________________

To the next topic,

i still haven't gotten over that yet....... bunch of political fishcakers. I have thought about it though, if these new batch of people chosen out of favouritism falls apart, I LAUGH.
Sometimes then, just to console myself, i'd say that i'm so thankful i'm not thrown in with this lot of people... one unique leader with opposing viewpoints to the rest of the team members.... wonder what show they'll put up.

Hope I can be contented with the position I have now... though not the best, but definitely something that can let me consider my future path. I should really get the top position... since i am the one considering this path not you. Sorry for saying that.

The world is full of unjustness... and i thought the unfair side will never happen to me. But as the saying goes, ignore the others and be yourself. The reason why they try to ostracize you is because you are better than them and they are jealous.
___________________________________________________________

No comments: