Monday, August 9, 2010

the irony of life

shallow people are aplenty. Not saying any of you have depth, but i never knew you guys were THAT shallow either.

So i have flawed leadership skills eh...
have you guys never at all actually understood what was going on between QQ and I?
Have you guys never seen how it is not possible for me to do much anyway?

How do you guys know in the first place? Rumours? Shallow.

Or is it through other means like some external organisations?
Then you have seen wrong. You have failed to grasp the fact that the team i man has never needed a head. It's very mutual. I am just there to organize things up. We are self-governed. Not like your monkeys, if that is what you imply when you say that i don't do much.

All in all, it isn't really such lame excuses isn't it? It's really just how unjust you feel. One because I have too much freedom while everyone else doesn't. The other because if not for everyone else, you won't have that glorious moment on 6/6/10. That person would be me. Isn't it?

It's okay though, I will make your heart feel the unrest. If there is anything that I can do to make your efforts go to waste, to make you feel that slight "oh darn" feeling, to show you that I am not that easily defeatable, I will definitely do it.

One last qn to another someone: Do you actually believe in all that bullshit that they say? Over what you may know of me?
Oh I don't know you at all!

No comments: