Thursday, September 2, 2010

Next week!

Please my dearest friends, stop making me so jumpy and anxious all the time... I know i might not be a good organiser and I might not be that conscious of time management and our little crisis, but I do try. I try my best. And I hope you guys will chip in as well. As what people say, lose with dignity.

I must ace math i must ace math i must ace math
gosh who am i kidding man!

sometimes i wish i am back to the old days when i just have fun... kindergarten were the best days, though i can't remember much. But i remember being the happiest then............

is it not strange how some decisions can open up such different paths? If I hadn't signed up for CO without knowing i did, I wouldn't have known so many great friends that are musicians I respect so much. If my mum hadn't insisted that I tried out for NY, I wouldn't have known such great friends existed. If I hadn't somehow became my teacher's favourite student, so many fishcakes wouldn't have happened, and I'd have been a happier person than now.

The twist of events, the turn of fate.
A food for thought. My teacher recently asked me two questions.

Are you sad with life as it is now?

I didn't know how to answer, and he changed the question

Are you happy with life as it is now?

I said that I ain't.

No comments: