Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dedications

to my dearest brother :)

I am really quite fond of you now, coming to finally understand the feeling in my heart for the past few weeks (which i'd have told you sometime ago). For the past few weeks, there was always this strange unfamiliar sense residing in my heart, making me very confused, and thus the semi-emo-ing days.

So i went through each person that i know, at the same time relating that name to the feeling. Most of them did not have any reaction, but yea, it was yours alright. I wasn't sure what on earth that feeling was, bugging me, making me feel happy yet sad at the same time. The strongest time i felt that was on the 1st day of camp though... and i couldn't control it... so i went to the toilet and let it all out. Thankfully no one was there :P

(this is gg to sound wrong...) you were always so cheerful, brightening things up and everything, truthful about your weakness and yet not disregarding it. You are quite humble and motivational indeed. Encouraging would be a nicer word :)

It was only until that Saturday aftrnn outing that i finally understand what i have always not get. Things that i did and thought of for and about you were somewhat the same as how i'd treated my sister... in a little different way. That was when i realised that all the while, i do care for your well-being (which is a should as part of the percussion section welfare :D) like how i care for my sister too. What are siblings for anyway!

Thank you dearest brother once again, for giving me such joy and experience which i could relate to in the future.
Thank you, everyone and thing which made this possible to happen.

I don't have the gist of writing and depicting my feelings and mood clearly on words. I ain't one who's good with words. So, in any case, this is the primary feeling. The others are hard to express in words. Or its just that i can't seem to find the right words. (my vocab is extremely limited)

i m contemplating whether to post this or not...

No comments: