Sunday, July 13, 2008

We must wait until the other appears.

what a day...
sucked into my own world of believing and madness...
yupp, that's me, being so enthu about everything, helping ppl so muc hwhen i don't need to,
caring too much about others...

and what about me?
did u rlly think u care about others too much more than yourself? then what about me? WHAT about me?
i care too much about others to even care if i pass or fail, tired or not... i think i care too much about hurting other people's feelings.

What in the world is wrong? i shold stop being so concern about people around me...

i took a step, and that sensation gushed into my whole body,
falling into an abyss,
deeper and deeper and deeper...
and suddenly the seemingly never ending abyss turned into sea of sponges,
and you were there with your arms wide open, catching me where i fall...

...you are the end of that abyss, and i've fallen nicely into it, not struggling to get out at all...
it's all too comfortable.

just read thru some ppl's blog posts from their day 1... it's just 3 years, and yet we've grown so much... what was a simple and close friendship turned so complicated, yet everything turns out fine after all... which comes to the point that all things go in circles. It's yet another cycle... waiting to turn jsut one more round, but our hands, held together, is stopping it.

what's wrong with me?! semi-emo-ing again... perhaps its the today thing that's causing it?
and yet, i m waiting again.

No comments: