Monday, June 8, 2009

Bloody shit

Yea, look at my msn nick. I feel like a piece of shit now.
feel darn lousy.

Okay so i sent a "threatening" email to each and everyone of you urging you guys to be quieter during dazus.
So I agreed to your request of not using harsh words on all of you because of age and respect.
So I let you guys talk during dazu, only hushing you guys up when it gets a little too noisy. Which by the way is considered too loud for some people IN FRONT of us AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE ACROSS THE ROOM.
So I don't just shout shut up at you guys after trying to hush you guys up for the umpteenth time.
SO I DID TRY TO MAKE YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP AFTER PRACTICES BECAUSE YOU KNOW I NEED TO TALK AND I CAN NEVER HEAR MYSELF.
SO I DON'T CARE WHEN YOU GUYS CONTINUE JAMMING AFTER 5 BLOODY SECONDS OF PEACE.

can i beg you guys to be more SENSITIVE AND CONSIDERATE? and sometimes it's not that i like saying harsh words. do you think by saying nicely and reminding everyone all the time works better than harsh words? Did it work?

sorry, i am just feeling damn lousy. Every time any one say something about our section that is not good, I feel disappointed AND DARN SAD... i feel hurt. And then i am not saying that i am perfect. i slip too...
have more self discipline perhaps?

don't do this to me?

No comments: