Tuesday, June 2, 2009

holSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

writing autobiography can be quite fun!
*thanks my teacher despite forcing me to write in chinese*

yea, it was an autobiography on my yangqin life. Wrote 10 pages and barely started on being in NAFA... haha
and halfway thru i got a little emotional... after all its about CO and then lately i start seeing my old friends again... so funny how people can become so like complete stranger despite a close past eh...

its not that i don't want to say hi to u! every time i look at u u turn away, and every time i spy u looking at me, i am in the midst of doing sth...
okay face the truth, i didn't know how to react... but strangely, every time i think about it, i could picture me going towards u and smiling, saying a hello at the same time.

AH SHIT... to the hell with getting old friends back. SMILE WENDY. SMILE

No comments: