Friday, June 26, 2009

over :(

aw man, i cannot stand the prospect of saturday coming (: to the heck with all the homework.

GECO concert was a success man! and i really enjoyed my time (: its actually the first time in my whole life i enjoy performing in a concert. As in form my heart. Didn't feel nervous... really, just enjoying my whole time. The feeling is totally different from the other concerts (like nyco concert). I will never forget this day (:
Thanks everyone, especially my beloved section for all the good and sometimes not so good memories.
Tonight's concert was a blast! Like duh~ geco leh... hahaha.

This concert's journey has really taught me many things and gained me a lot of experience. I am really appreciative of all the advices and opportunities given to me. I really will treasure all of these (:

No comments: