Monday, September 22, 2008

Taking a walk in the park alone at night

okay, so i'm back... yet again, another sleepless night.

I'll now promise myself i won't cease to exist in the blog world unless I get to places without computers.

I promise myself i won't cease to exist in the blog world inless I get to places without computers.

SIGH... what it takes to make you understand that i'm on you side, and u can just pour everything out

what does it take for you to understand that things are better said as early as possible rather than being delayed.
things are certainly not the same anymore. and i rlly hope you'd come to your senses that we may still be a little pissed and disappointed, but we rlly dont mind at all. stop that fuss about hesitating already...
i have nothing else to say, unless you want the truth...

meanwhile, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL!!!

No comments: