Thursday, September 18, 2008

When two things clashes

And things went from something simple and pure, to something a little shocking, to something freaking complex, and finally to something simple, pure, shocking, freaking complex AND irritatingly frustratingly bitch.

You have no idea how to put it into words at all.
You have no idea how much I feel like breaking down if not for the fact that i'm not a crier.
You have no idea how much it hurts just to think of it... cos someone else will get hurt too, and i feel for that person just a tad too much.
You have NO BLOODY IDEA AT ALL!

I know you dont feel as bad as I do, you dont feel like tearing yourself apart, you don't feel like crying, you don't feel the weight of pain and hurt i am feeling for myself and her. I DO.

because I care. I care so much for her. i choose friendship over temporary happiness. i cant stand having another ______. I cant bear the pain yet again. I don't want to lose her as a friend anymore, after what we'd had been through.

i'm so sorry... so sorry... give me some of your pain, let me share the burden with you...

No comments: