Sunday, September 14, 2008

When the world falls, and you're not dead, someone's protecting you

Ahhh. and MAF passed. And i didnt feel the MAF atmosphere this year.
Cause of this = being cooped up at home and refusing to go out, PLUS, sleeping most of the day away.

Anyway, tonight was qutie fun!! having celebrated my chinese birthday (yes, exactly on MAF (: hurray) with my family in a more than usual way

Usual = mooncakes and more mooncakes
More than usual= loads of mooncakes, a real cake and present (:

yupp, ah well, i'm 15 come on... aaannnd i love this year's present so far (: IPOD NANO! the cute almost squarish one!! yay! haha, aunt got it free, and decides to give me cos i'm the only one who knows how to operate new techno stuff... yea, my sis asks me too o.O

Thanks ppl for wishing me a happy chinese birthday, thou as i'd have said, i find chinese birthdays less significant than english birthdays... but still, i do cherish this birthday celebration! (cos they aint celebrating my english birthday- no time)

particularly because my exams are there... o.O sadly. okay, done dlding songs into my ipod, shall go slp (once again) le!

And, happy MAF! hoep its not too late

No comments: