Saturday, September 6, 2008

when time comes, I'll tell you everything

I shall make my stand clear.

--> If you are expecting to see an overly long post concerning MAF, don't be too disappointed, because if you stare intently enough at your screen, it will appear. Yea just like that *snaps*, in a few thousand years.

-->Nope, I am not emo. Okay I was, because I was under some influences and was under going a total 180 degree change emotionally and mentally beacuse of somethings and people. Nut not now, and my previous post was not meant to be emo-.-... its just nostalgic, especially when you're blogging in the middle of the morning.

-->Yes I am a very sad girl who is sad and deprived of sleep because of many things. You can ask me why, but i'm not saying here *censored*

-->If you're planning to invite me over for a meal, please make sure you have enough food. You'd be surprise at how much I eat. Not that i can help it *coughs becauseofsomepeople coughs*

-->I'm willing to be your "ear" if you need*.
* Applies to only people I know

-->If there's an emergency or a sudden urgent thing u need to contact me about, i'll be available from 6am - 2am (weekdays) and 11am - 2am (weekends). Of course, including the time I need to attend lessons.

No comments: