Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mild depression

I seriously think I got it. So I did not get into exco because of politics. Ok, I took it in. So I tried to do sl for the first time n failed, ok I took it in n let the group disseminate. So I tried to do it with another group, but as of now, to no avail and there is a high chance it will not work out. Ok, I took it in again and is hoping for the best.

I took it in and let it go, pretending all its fine, smiling as always. but who cares anyway! No one cares because it is not important at all. You all got into exco, if not have h3 or in fac comm... Doing sl is just an extra thing. No sl = no harm. You are all in exco. but I am not. Because of politics. This is not something anyone can get over with for a long time. You all have no stinking idea how hurt these all made me. Plus I have to take all these in and feel sad myself. Because there is nothing I can do. I am just a minute nothingness living among you greater beings. No matter how much u try to comfort me, there us nothing u can do, and I wont feel any better either. Can comforting me make me go into exco? Let my sl approve? Get me my hc dip? NO, NO and NO!

And now all I want is to conduct. I already have nothing. Nothing to prove my worth in this prestegious school. I really want to do it.... Why must you take what is left of what I can actually do away from me? I know I cant complain cos it is your rlturn afterall, but this really mean alot to me. Definitely much more than it means to u. You are doing it out of fun and interest, but I am doing it for life. For my life. Tell me you are better than me at picking things up, tell me you are better at grasping the feeling, tell me you are bettee than me. TELL ME! But no, u cant, because you are not... The only thing you are better in me is in luck.

No comments: