Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ohh

I only just realised my previous few posts are so depressing to read…. speaking of the irony of my blog address -.-

Anyway, I recently got a motivational quote from a 高人, and is really 一句话叫醒梦中人. I was finally complaining- hm… hinting in a light way, rather- about some of my worries to the 高人, and the 高人 said, "Don't be so petty!"
AND THEN a realization hit me.
Actually, if I have it, chances will always come won't they? Besides, from all the things that I've been through and watched, I have come up with a learning point in living. Well, take this advice too, even if you're not facing any depressing matters.

要成功就一定要会忍。只有学会忍耐,才可以让自己更加坚强;只有学会忍耐,才可以战胜折磨; 只有学会忍耐, 才可以成大业;只有学会忍耐,才可以为自己而活出精彩。学会忍耐是意见多么了不得的事呀!

Isn't that just so true? Thinking on the positive side, at least I'm not the one who's going to cause the major screw up or embarrassment of the whole group. (:
Cheers for a brighter day ahead!

No comments: